Saturday, March 29, 2008

Easter Buns...


Hi Guys,

Sorry this post is a little late I had a crazy busy week this week!! For Easter Amber invited us to go to her family gathering... We made my famous cinnamon rolls in mini version for the occasion and here are some pictures! I had the idea to make them in an easter setting... and I think they turned out great! What do you think???

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



At this point I am thinking I am never going to get the chance to bake anything else and cinnamon rolls are all anyone ever wants!!! haha

Sinfully Yours,

Heather

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those buns look delicious.

Suze on March 31, 2008 at 9:24 AM said...

My gosh girl....even in a mini form they look awesome. You've got this preggie lady craving some serious buns!! I'm just too chicken to try out making them myself..might have to hunt for a good recipe. :)

Suze on March 31, 2008 at 12:22 PM said...

oh! I love you! You rock! I can't wait to try them out!!

Suze on April 1, 2008 at 10:45 AM said...

the pb cups are seriously good. they taste like a thick pb cookie. Yum.
I snagged a recipe for Cinnamon Toast Blondies that are out of this world I can send you too!

How To Eat A Cupcake on April 1, 2008 at 12:23 PM said...

Pics of the inside of my cake are up!

Sweet Sins on April 1, 2008 at 2:56 PM said...

Oh I don't know what Cinnamon toast blondies are but you should send it to me!!

Sophie on April 7, 2008 at 11:40 AM said...

These are so adorable! Anything mini, I love! Especially when it's sugary too :). Sorry I haven't stopped by in a while; I've been so busy baking like crazy (for a work project)! Hope you're doing well :).

 

Sweet Sins 2 Share Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice