Monday, March 10, 2008

Sunday Morning Breakfast


Sunday Morning Breakfast is a tradition that we have started at our house. What it really means is a big home cooked breakfast or something you do not get to have on the week days...

Jason had requested eggs and then toast and then bacon and then he said "well maybe pancakes too... but only if you want some" Ha ha so of course I made him all of the above... While I was making it he shouted out " I want 4 eggs!!"

So here I was thinking no big deal.. well SHOOT that was all the eggs we had! I did make them for him and Sunday Morning Breakfast was very good, however, I USED ALL THE EGGS!!!

I did get out and get some last night though... so I am ready to start baking for this week... I am trying to figure out what to make so give me some suggestions ;O)

I thought I would include a picture of Sunday Morning Breakfast as well!!
Photobucket

Sinfully Yours,

Heather

0 comments:

 

Sweet Sins 2 Share Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice