Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Is Spring Here??


I came home yesterday to find that it was about 73 degrees outside.. The birds were chirping... and what do you know the tree in the front yard and in the back have started to bloom!! Also a daffodil popped up in the front walk way... So this leads me to wonder... Is spring here?? I mean last week we had snow on two occasions but could the winter be over and could we be moving on to a new and wonderful season? I sure hope so!!! I miss flip flops and Capri pants... well who are we kidding I still wear that in the winter, but I miss wearing it and not freezing my toes off!! Haha ;O)

Well it was to beautiful not to take some pictures of the lovely changes happening in nature... So here are some of them...
Oh Duke and Duchess also requested a photo shoot so there are some of them too!!!

Here is the tree in the front yard.. You can see the grass in the background and it is starting to come back to life in patches!
Photobucket

Here is a close up on the tree and it's pretty little flowers... by summer it will be all leaves
Photobucket

Here is my little daffodil that has come up... Right next to him another is about to bloom!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here is the tree in the backyard it will get really pink as the season continues... This is probably my favorite tree/bush EVER!
Photobucket
Here are two close ups on the pink tree... I was very proud of these photos!! Haha... I tried to do close up focus with the background blurry... I know it is not much but it is a big improvement for me!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Now for the puppy photo shoot!!
This is Duchess our white German Shepherd I called her name and she looked right at me... When I put the camera up she turned her head to the side for her Vouge shot!! haha
Photobucket
This is their impression of a chow... Or a Chinese man... Haha I guess they are adjusting to the sun also...
Photobucket

And save the best for last... This is Duke's serious side... He looks so pensive... Haha what a stud!!
Photobucket

Well....
That was it for our little spring time photo shoot... but I think it has enspired a BBQ!!!
So stay tunned for more pics of that!

0 comments:

 

Sweet Sins 2 Share Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice