Wednesday, March 12, 2008

And on that note...


And on that note... I had to go to the store to get supplies for a meeting that my work is having with some corporate folks on Thursday. I have been asked to make a double order of my cinnamon rolls and a large order of my chocolate cover starwberries!

I am so excited... it is like my first gig or something... I mean I know it isn't but to me this is kind of special. SO after the spring photo shoot and being at the store I decided that we needed to BBQ last night! I was walking around staring at the produce and meat when I decided that Shishcabobs (spelling??) sounded great and we had not had them in ages!

Once I got home I got started on the veggies...
Photobucket

Once I got the veggies done I started on the meat. I just spiced it up with what he had in our cupboard and what sounded good to me...
Photobucket
Once they were all put on the "bobs" and ready to go I seasoned them some more...
I heated up some butter and garlic to brush them with as they were grilling and sprinkled cayenne pepper all over it (ground red peper) a pretty good amount as it is good for you and Jason and I cannot get enough of it!!
Photobucket
I used the extra meat and veggies, in a grilling grate pan that I have, so Jason would have lunch the next day... It gave it more of a stir fry feel but at least he will have a yummy lunch at work...

Just look at that meat cooking away... I was rather proud of this close up picture...
Photobucket


And last but not least the finished product... with a baked potatoe and smart balance butter (which is sooo good if you don't use it you should) and a little white wine!
Photobucket

Tomorrow I will be baking for work and the lovely Miss Amber Wild of http://www.awildphotographer.com/ is going to be coming over to show me some tricks of the trade with photographing my master pieces!! So that is something to get excited about...

I hope you all enjoyed the photos...

Have a great day ;O)

Sinfully Yours,

Heather

5 comments:

Sophie on March 12, 2008 at 2:41 PM said...

This looks so yummy! I love these!

Sure, I can help you with the layout issue. It does require some html changes, though. I'm at work right now, but later this evening I'll go ahead and write you an email/message explaining how to do it, how does that sound :)? Thanks for writing back :D.

Sophie on March 12, 2008 at 7:43 PM said...

I just sent you an email, hopefully you got it :)!

How To Eat A Cupcake on March 13, 2008 at 2:42 PM said...

The kabobs look delicious!

How To Eat A Cupcake on March 13, 2008 at 2:42 PM said...

Ohh yeah... I got $1 per cupcake, so $24 for the whole box. But I'm thinking I should've charged more for the ones with Frangelico and Nutella. Those ingredients aren't the cheapest.

Sweet Sins on March 13, 2008 at 2:54 PM said...

Cassie- Well it was your first sale... You can change it up for next time. You ought to make a cute little menu/price list cakespy has some cute art to use even... If you can use it for that I don't know... I am so excited for your sale though. ;o)

 

Sweet Sins 2 Share Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice