Sunday, March 16, 2008

Order for Work


As you all now I had a double order of cinnamon rolls to make for work on Thursday (the recipe is below) and chocolate covered strawberries... This was a lot of work to get done in one night but it was very fun and I can't wait to do it again!

I thought I would show you a couple pictures... There are not many as I was on a mission to get it all done but I thought the strawberries turned out so pretty... What do you think?Photobucket

Check out this close up look... Yumm Yumm
Photobucket
While I was drizzling the white chocolate on the berries I had about 4 to go and the pastry bag exploded leaving one massivly white chocolate covered strawberry. It was at that moment that I decided to just leave the others plain!! Haha

Here are the cinnamon rolls awaiting travel... These are not the best photos but I have blogged these earlier this month and I did not want to bore you with duplicate photos!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
They were simply drowning in frosting... Just the way everyone loves them!
And they were fantastic if I do say so myself... Alan Jason's cousin was over with Amber the night we made them and he said "it is a good thing she cut me off at one because I could eat myself sick on these things!!" Some people seem to think I could open a bakery on this recipe alone! I wish that were true-

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Sinfully Yours,

Heather

3 comments:

Suze on March 19, 2008 at 12:50 PM said...

the swimming rolls look aaaawwwweeeesome...I'm drooling on my keyboard!

Sweet Sins on March 19, 2008 at 1:40 PM said...

Thanks Suzy! They really are amazing tasting... I recommend making them to really wow people! I have to give them to where they need to go though or I could be sick I would eat too many ;o)
Thanks for the comment!

How To Eat A Cupcake on March 19, 2008 at 2:04 PM said...

I want cinnamon rolls so bad!

 

Sweet Sins 2 Share Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice