Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The heavens opened up for me....


The gods shown their love down on me... (well the best buy gods that is!!!) and I received a new gift for me...



Are you ready....


CACHOW......

Photobucket


Ahhhhh... (insert hallelujah chorus)
Photobucket




The blog even looks better on it... haha
Photobucket




Jason was insisting on taking a picture of me with the computer as it was almost 1 am and we just got back from getting it which was a long drive... so the pic was a little blurry and I just played around with it...

Photobucket



Then with paint I drew a little pretend buiness card... I thought for free hand with a mouse it turned out kinda cute... I made two and put one in my phone cover so it is the skin for my phone! Nobody wants or needs my pretend card but hey it was fun!!


Photobucket



Photobucket



Well I am excited as it will make blogging so much easier as well as other things and I was happy and I wanted to share!! Happy Hump Day!!

PhotobucketSinfully Yours,

Heather

P.S. I have Friday off f work for the holiday and the weekend and I would like to bake something to blog about... does anyone have any ideas or anything they would like to see done???

If so let me know.... I would appreciate the ideas as my idea well has been dry these days!

Thanks!

3 comments:

Suze on March 20, 2008 at 12:01 PM said...

You are TOO sweet to me! Yes, I am "whoa" pregnant...36 1/2 weeks (I'll be updating THAT blog today). Seems that part of my nesting instinct is actually baking and cooking...go figure!

Unknown on March 20, 2008 at 2:24 PM said...

yay for the new computer!!! =)

Sophie on March 24, 2008 at 9:09 PM said...

congrats on the new laptop :)!

 

Sweet Sins 2 Share Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice