Thursday, May 8, 2008

Weekly Update!


Well as you can see there has been no post this week and there will not be over the weekend! I do have a brilliant idea for next week though! I can tell you it will include Red Velvet so get ready! The reason there is no post is do to the fact that this afternoon Jason and I are traveling to Arizona. My little sister is graduating the nursing program at ASU and we get to go be a part of her very special weekend! Also the other side of my family is coming out to visit us while we are there. There was so much going on this week I did not have time to post on top of getting ready for it all! I just wanted you to know that I will be back in full force next week.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

Sinfully Yours,

Heather

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, have fun in Arizona! And congrats to your sister!

Unknown on May 8, 2008 at 3:28 PM said...

Have fun, girl!! Congrats to your sister too. I will be looking forward to the Red Velvet! YUM!

Sophie on May 19, 2008 at 11:32 AM said...

hey there heather! how did your arizona trip go? hope it was peaceful and relaxing :). I can't wait to see your red velvet creation; red velvet is heavenly! hope you're doing well :D.

p.s. how do you join cupcake hero? i was thinking of doing it, but wasn't sure how :D!

Anonymous said...

hope you had fun in arizona! can't wait to see the red velvet creation! [my favorite cake!]

Unknown on May 23, 2008 at 10:49 AM said...

Where are the Red Velvet Cake?? I look everyday for the post...urgh!!! =)

Anonymous said...

Heater, if you're going to do this site you need to be serious about it. POST SOMETHING.

Siding Contractors Centreville on October 12, 2022 at 3:11 AM said...

Good poost

 

Sweet Sins 2 Share Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice