Sunday, May 25, 2008

Now would you look at this!!


These measuring bowls were on sale at TJ Max and I just knew I had to have them! They have other prints and I am hoping to be able to get back over there before they are all gone and get another set or two since they had different patterns and I thought they would make super cute to add to a gift basket!! What do you think??
Photobucket

Here you can see how they work...
Photobucket

Even ingredients look better in them!!

Photobucket

Sinfully Yours,

Heather

3 comments:

How To Eat A Cupcake on May 27, 2008 at 4:25 PM said...

I got my ingredient bowls from TJ Maxx too! It's an awesome store!

Di on May 28, 2008 at 3:42 PM said...

You are not going to believe this but my cow print measuring bowls were center stage on my blog today! I was just Googling to see where I could get them and came upon yours! Come see...in one picture, mine shares the scene with an adorable whisk!

Unknown on June 5, 2008 at 12:26 PM said...

Get back in the kitchen! I miss reading your posts :P. Hope you're doing well :).

 

Sweet Sins 2 Share Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice