Saturday, March 27, 2010

White chocolate cupcakes!


Well I told you all that I made a cupcake version of the birthday cake I had made. It seems that I was so obsessed that I had to make up a reason to make the Swiss Meringue Butter Cream again! If you are looking for the recipe here is the original post!I took a couple pictures of them and I thought I would share them with you here. I have got to say this is the lightest, yet sweet and most wonderful cupcake I have had in a long time!

Here are a few pictures for you!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Some of them I filled with a fresh strawberry or a surprise inside!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yummy , those look so good ..I want some of these . <3 you
michelle

Unknown on April 8, 2010 at 10:42 AM said...

Strawberry surprise! Yumm!

 

Sweet Sins 2 Share Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice