Sunday, January 24, 2010

Valentine's Day Cookies!


I woke up this morning to these beautiful flowers from Jason! They are beautiful and almost tiger stripped.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

After I got these it really put in me in the mood to make some Valentine's sugar cookies...
So that is what I did... And I made some racy ones that were panties!! For the man in my life who loves him some booty! I made the booty cookie!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
So Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! I plan to make some Valentine's cupcakes as well!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

cookies and cups on January 25, 2010 at 7:06 AM said...

how fun!
Love the booty cookie and what a guy getting you the flowers : Nice!

Kristi on January 27, 2010 at 5:32 PM said...

Ok so where are my BOOTY COOKIES....They are probably wrapped up right next to the box and that thing you were going to send to me right? Well hopefully we will see some come our way.....
They sound yummy..... :)

Bella Baker on February 2, 2010 at 12:45 PM said...

I am OBSESSED with those booty cookies!! My boyfriend would love those!! LOL!! They are amazing!!!

How To Eat A Cupcake on February 2, 2010 at 1:00 PM said...

Aww very cute! The booty cookies are so funny!

Sophie on February 5, 2010 at 3:05 PM said...

These are so cute! I love the colors, can't wait for Valentine's :D.

 

Sweet Sins 2 Share Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice