Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Logo and Back Drop


So as you can see from when you visited earlier the site has already changed!! Ha Ha well I was given a total brain storm today when I was talking about this site and my ideas for the future with the brilliant Miss Michelle and came up with the idea for the logo and I drew it up... Therefore the site itself has changed... if you have any ideas or input please speak up... my feelings will not be hurt and I would appreciate different points of view.. SO DO NOT BE SHY!

And to give you a taste of tomorrow I plan to post about the red velvet cake that I made on Saturday... SO GET EXCITED!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the new look…the logo is adorable! Can’t wait to hear about the red velvet cake, and relieved that I’m not the only one obsessed with it right now.

Unknown on February 28, 2008 at 12:44 PM said...

Where is the recipe for the cake women?!? =) haha. I love the new look. xo

 

Sweet Sins 2 Share Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice